The PaintLine ProDryingRack is a 50-Shelf true workhorse in any shop or job site. Each shelf holds up to 25 lbs. and can be rolled to the next production station or out of your way, even when fully loaded. You don’t need to pull or place parts in any specific sequence because the PDRKD is designed to let you work exactly how you want to: grab parts from the top, bottom or middle.
The ProDryingRack (PDRKD) is also a great space saver, providing 200 sq ft of drying surface area in a 6 ½ sq ft foot print. Easily assembles and knocks down with just 4 bolts. All steel construction with powder coated finish ensures years of service.
- Conveniently holds up to 50 cabinet doors in 6 1/2 sq ft of space.
- 2 1/2 inches of space in between each shelf. Shelves are removable if more space is needed.
- Heavy-duty locking casters to allow for mobility while under load.
- Easy to assemble and dissemble for storage or transport.
- Keep workshop clutter-free. Easily customized to fit your needs.
- Powder coated steel base and shelves.
- NEW ACCESSORY: Add PDRKD Shelf Spikes or Felts to the shelves to minimize the surface area touching the stained or painted part (sold separately).
UPGRADED WHEELS: Now included are 4 upgraded polyurethane caster wheels to replace the hard rubber wheels.